Do you consider yourself a dynamic person? Would you like to have the chance to
meet people from across the country and around the world? Would you like to work
at one of Canada’s iconic attractions? Then the Parliamentary Boutique is the
place for you!
Requirements: Minimal experience in the retail industry (or equivalent). Knowledge:
Basic management and accounting principles
This position is open to people who have previously held the position of Boutique
The Boutique team wishes to promote the development of its employees by offering
them the opportunity to grow with the team over a few seasons and play a bigger
role in the Boutique’s daily operations.
- Customer service and sales to Senators, MPs, parliamentary employees and visitors
- Inventory management and control
- Product and store merchandising
- Cash management and control
- Ensure an excellent level of customer service
- Ensure that daily operations run as smoothly as possible
- Ensure Boutique cleanliness and appearance
Who can apply?
To apply for one of our positions, you must be:
- A Canadian citizen
- A student registered in a full-time college or university program
Applications should be sent: